Rathdown has a lively and active Parent Teacher Association (PTA), which plays a central role in organising regular social events and fundraising initiatives while facilitating the effective flow of information between parents and the School.
A new PTA Committee is elected each September at the AGM. The involvement and feedback of new parents from both the Junior and Senior Schools is welcomed and forms the basis of the Association’s ongoing success.
In the last 3 years, the PTA has supported many projects including:
- Junior School Library
- Eco Garden Polytunnel
- Annual Habitat for Humanity Trip
- School Uniform Sale
- Senior School Christmas Lunch
- Junior School Santa Visit
- Boarders & 1st Year Pizza Night
- Annual Debs Reception in the School
- Guest Speakers on Student Welfare
- RathFest 2016 & 2017
The PTA also organizes events for the girls such as a Choral Competition and Mock Interviews/Careers Evenings.
To volunteer as a member of the PTA, please email the PTA Committee for further details – email@example.com
Dates for your Diary!
Spring Golf & Dinner Event 5th April 2019
- Killiney Golf Club, Killiney
- Committee Lead – Sinéad Buckley Quinn
- TIckets Available to purchase here
Summer Festival 17th May 2019
- Rathdown School