Boarding in Rathdown has benefits to our students and parents and fits the needs of the individual.
- Best of both worlds – make the most of the family time at weekends, safe in the knowledge your daughter is well fed, rested and supported both academically and pastorally in her boarding house during the week.
- No travel time – no more exhausting journeys at the beginning and end of the school day.
- Time to develop passions outside the classroom - play a full part in clubs, teams, sports and activities without worrying about long, late commutes.
- Strong friendships – form special bonds with other boarders and make wider friendships across year groups.
- Home from home – Both Hillcourt House and Innismore have a strong, close-knit family atmosphere and boarders enthusiastically join in a range of special boarders’ events and activities.
- Academic and emotional support – whether it’s help with homework or just someone to talk to, our comprehensive network of support ensures every girl feels looked after and relaxed when boarding in Rathdown
See how to join our Junior School or Senior School or for more information email the Registrar or call +353 (0)1 285 3133 or fill out our Enquiry form.